About the Event
A3 Scotland 2024 will take place at the Kingsmills Hotel in Inverness, Scotland, on 18 and 19 September 2024.
This not-for-profit conference for the Animal Health, Agritech and Aquaculture (AAA) sectors, brings together industry, investors, scientists and government officials from all over the world. It seeks to foster strategic partnerships and to discover the latest in innovation.
The conference theme is ‘transition to digital – fit for the future’.
The two-day event will include plenary and breakout sessions, focussing on solutions to challenges experienced across AAA. An investor panel and SME pitching session will take place, as well as sessions on funding, an international showcase, a session focussed on skills and deeper dives into emerging solutions in AI, robotics and sensors.
Two optional tours will be offered on 17 and 20 September – detail and locations tbc.
On the evening of 17 September a civic reception will take place at the Inverness Town House. The gala dinner on 18 September will showcase Food and Drink from the Highlands and Islands.
The event will attract 200 delegates from all areas of industry, research and public sector including:
- National and international investors looking for new investment opportunities
- Global and renowned Scottish life sciences and technology businesses seeking out collaboration/partnership opportunities
- Entrepreneurs and emerging new talent including start-ups and university spin-offs
- Academic leaders and research institutions
- Policy makers
A3 Scotland 2024 is the industry event of the year, where emerging new talent and the biggest names across the AAA sector converge under one roof to network. Join the discussion with Scotland’s internationally recognised AAA sector.
- As an investor: meet innovative start-ups and explore investment opportunities.
- As a start-up: showcase your business to a wide audience investors and innovators.
- As a large business: meet innovators and explore new technologies.
- As a researcher: learn about latest developments in the sector and meet potential partners.
- As a sponsor: showcase your products and capabilities.